The official web-site of the project HAIFES .
HAIFES project is a Grundtvig Partnership for Learning financed by European Union .
HAIFES is the acronym title of the project :Hobby As an Integrating Factor for European Society
The aims of the project:
- getting know new kind of hobby and European citizens interests
- identifying and learning new methods in informal education of adults
- developing educational, interpersonal and social competences
- motivating learners to active participation in the social life, through artistic workshops, through hobby presentation , through educational meetings and cultural events
- participation in different kind of artistic workshops
- presentation of various kind of the hobby by adult learners
- participation in hobby exhibitions, festivities, cultural events
- organizing educational visits to artistic studios in the aim to know handicraft objects
- organizing meetings with folk artistic creators
- organizing visits to museums, palaces, castles to know hobby from different centuries
- artistic handicraft objects
- meetings with artists
- Power Points presentations about hobby
- the blog of the project, E –portfolio, reports, film, photos
Monday, 30 January 2012
Sunday, 22 January 2012
The project coordinator , ms Eleonora Budur demonstrated a very old technique of knotting to obtain a special kind of macrame
To resume , the specific objectives ob the meeting were :
-Implementing “homework“ tasks
-Add new ideas to the project e-book “Intercultural space: I watch, learn and teach”.
-Encourage the learners to use their ICT skills for promotion of hand made creations and homeworks on the Internet .
-Family and intergenerational learning , good practices and ideas exchange between families ;
-New products added to the "Watch , Learn and Teach" exhibition ;
-Promotion of ICT techniques and entrepreneurship among the local women and girls;
-Integration of adults by practicing hobbies ;