The official web-site of the project HAIFES .
HAIFES project is a Grundtvig Partnership for Learning financed by European Union .
HAIFES is the acronym title of the project :Hobby As an Integrating Factor for European Society
The aims of the project:
- getting know new kind of hobby and European citizens interests
- identifying and learning new methods in informal education of adults
- developing educational, interpersonal and social competences
- motivating learners to active participation in the social life, through artistic workshops, through hobby presentation , through educational meetings and cultural events
- participation in different kind of artistic workshops
- presentation of various kind of the hobby by adult learners
- participation in hobby exhibitions, festivities, cultural events
- organizing educational visits to artistic studios in the aim to know handicraft objects
- organizing meetings with folk artistic creators
- organizing visits to museums, palaces, castles to know hobby from different centuries
- artistic handicraft objects
- meetings with artists
- Power Points presentations about hobby
- the blog of the project, E –portfolio, reports, film, photos
Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Monday, 27 August 2012
HOBBY AS AN INTEGRATING FACTOR IN EUROPEAN SOCIETY: HOW TO FIND FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO ORGANIZE HOBBY ...
Thursday, 23 August 2012
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
The workshop was organized by Association for science , Culture Youth and Social Integration as an extracurricular activity in Technical College Gheorghe Cartianu from Piatra Neamt-Romania .
-To preserve popular art works
-To activate the students for participation in new extracurricular activities and to learn new hobbies
-To integrate students from disadvantaged groups in a new social group .
A new team of students passionated of popular art was created .
Thursday, 1 March 2012
As learners of different nationalities (Cyprus, Poland, UK, Ireland, Germany) participated in the workshop, it was a great occasion to get to know more about various European traditions of celebrating Christmas.
Sunday, 12 February 2012
At the contest participated 12 students from Gheorghe Asachi High School and 2 adults , professional chess players from ASCETIS Association .
The aim of the event was to mobilize high-school students to participate in extracurricular activities and to socialize between them and with adults from their families by practicing sports .
As a result we cam mention that a new working group for extracurricular activities , social integration and adult education was created in "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical College with the support of ASCETIS Asssociation and the Students Counsel from this college .
Monday, 30 January 2012