The official web-site of the project HAIFES .
HAIFES project is a Grundtvig Partnership for Learning financed by European Union .
HAIFES is the acronym title of the project :Hobby As an Integrating Factor for European Society
The aims of the project:
- getting know new kind of hobby and European citizens interests
- identifying and learning new methods in informal education of adults
- developing educational, interpersonal and social competences
- motivating learners to active participation in the social life, through artistic workshops, through hobby presentation , through educational meetings and cultural events
- participation in different kind of artistic workshops
- presentation of various kind of the hobby by adult learners
- participation in hobby exhibitions, festivities, cultural events
- organizing educational visits to artistic studios in the aim to know handicraft objects
- organizing meetings with folk artistic creators
- organizing visits to museums, palaces, castles to know hobby from different centuries
- artistic handicraft objects
- meetings with artists
- Power Points presentations about hobby
- the blog of the project, E –portfolio, reports, film, photos
Friday, 24 June 2011
Wednesday, 22 June 2011
Monday, 20 June 2011
The learners used oil pastels and dough to create beautiful colorful stones.
The workshop was carried out outdoors so the nature was an important source of inspiration and the participants invented very original designs.
As the learners were adults of five different nationalities, they also had a chance to improve their skill in communication in English language and interpersonal, intercultural skills.
Not only beautiful stones but also team spirit and great moods were result of the event.
Thursday, 16 June 2011
getting know the hobby of people living in past century/ comparing with other nations of participating countries, finding similarities and differences, exchanging opinions.
- workshop: wicker baskets
- workshop: icon painting
This dancing group presented their hobby: traditional folk Romanian dances what very much attracted the audience. It was a great possibility for the international Grundtvig group, learners and all audience to know other kind of hobby, Romanian folk costumes and traditions cultivated by many generations. Opened-air workshops taught learners new dances. The group was awarded by local authorities and festival organizer.
In the end of festival it was integration activity of international team with local Polish folk groups.
- short overview on the project, the coordinators checked the activities done, discussions, opinions,
6/ a) promotion activity of Rzeszów City
via multimedia film to know more about culture, industry, education, sport, people's hobby and interests,
b) underground route of Market Square in Rzeszów,