The official web-site of the project HAIFES .
HAIFES project is a Grundtvig Partnership for Learning financed by European Union .
HAIFES is the acronym title of the project :Hobby As an Integrating Factor for European Society
The aims of the project:
- getting know new kind of hobby and European citizens interests
- identifying and learning new methods in informal education of adults
- developing educational, interpersonal and social competences
- motivating learners to active participation in the social life, through artistic workshops, through hobby presentation , through educational meetings and cultural events
- participation in different kind of artistic workshops
- presentation of various kind of the hobby by adult learners
- participation in hobby exhibitions, festivities, cultural events
- organizing educational visits to artistic studios in the aim to know handicraft objects
- organizing meetings with folk artistic creators
- organizing visits to museums, palaces, castles to know hobby from different centuries
- artistic handicraft objects
- meetings with artists
- Power Points presentations about hobby
- the blog of the project, E –portfolio, reports, film, photos
Monday, 3 January 2011
A group of adult learners has gathered to enjoy each other’s company, sing Christmas cards and unleash their creativity during Christmas Cards Making Workshop. As learners of different nationalities (Greece, Poland, Romania, Ireland, Denmark) participated in the workshop, it was a great occasion to learn about various European traditions of celebrating Christmas.
During the workshop easily accessible materials such as colourpaper, fabric, wood, wax crayons and buttons were used. After the workshop the participants reported that they enjoyed sharing experiences, felt inspired to bring more creativity to their lives, became more interested in other European cultures and last but not least they had great fun.
Some photos from the workshop can be seen below.