The official web-site of the project HAIFES .
HAIFES project is a Grundtvig Partnership for Learning financed by European Union .
HAIFES is the acronym title of the project :Hobby As an Integrating Factor for European Society
The aims of the project:
- getting know new kind of hobby and European citizens interests
- identifying and learning new methods in informal education of adults
- developing educational, interpersonal and social competences
- motivating learners to active participation in the social life, through artistic workshops, through hobby presentation , through educational meetings and cultural events
- participation in different kind of artistic workshops
- presentation of various kind of the hobby by adult learners
- participation in hobby exhibitions, festivities, cultural events
- organizing educational visits to artistic studios in the aim to know handicraft objects
- organizing meetings with folk artistic creators
- organizing visits to museums, palaces, castles to know hobby from different centuries
- artistic handicraft objects
- meetings with artists
- Power Points presentations about hobby
- the blog of the project, E –portfolio, reports, film, photos
Monday, 18 October 2010
The presentation was a introduction to the project activities .
The president of ASCETIS association , mrs. Eleonora Budur also presented in front of a group of 20 teachers from ,,Gheorghe Cartianu" Technical College a collage of movies , pictures and web-sites about the handicraft market and the specific hobbies in Cyprus , Romania and
Sunday, 10 October 2010
Now he is old and suffering for diabetes but he will always find a friend to play chess with and a moment to teach to the youth “sermons for morality “.
Friday, 8 October 2010
GRUNDTVIG PROJECT HOBBY AS INTEGRATING FACTOR OF EUROPEAN SOCIETY (HAIFES)
5) Menelaos Kyrou : iconographer, he studied Byzantine Iconography in Limassol at school of Mr. Akis Kyriakides in 2000-2004. Since 2004 he has been creating icon paintings either for churches or for his own collection and also FRESCO in Churches. Since 2007 he owns a work shop in Limassol where he teaches Byzantine Iconography to adult learners.
Results of the visit: